Sunday, April 1, 2012

Legend of the Lunar Tales of the Final Dragon Breath Quest Phantasy VII - ½, Part 3



I tried to get just about every game in that reference that I could but I'm sure I missed a few good ones. Also, I think there's a character limit so I probably can't expand it much more anyhow.

I just love those good ol' RPGs though! The NPCs that repeat the same line over and over, those pesky little sidekicks, that goofy equipment progression (seriously, who makes wood swords?! Look, it's not a wooden sword, it's just a poorly made club!), and many other quirks of the genre.

I think some of my favorites are Earthbound (I wish I could keep those photos from the end of the game), Lunar (I love the original on Sega CD but I think the remakes were better), Final Fantasy VII (Woah! Wait! Did he just... I am going to &@#%ing kill Sephiroth!), and recently Lost Odyssey (To retain my manlihood: I was cutting up onions while I played... a lot of them).


No comments:

Post a Comment