Sunday, April 1, 2012

All in the Guild



I have an entirely lovely guild mate who just adores it when I sing the theme from All in the Family in what I believe to be very bad impersonations of Archie and Edith. That inspiration led to this video and it was this video that made me realize how crappy it is I can't animate Toterhund.

Ah well, some things are to be left to the  imagination I guess...

With some luck, I will have an actual, and original, music video up!

As a side note: that entire room is Kaberu's personal in-game house which I decorated myself. The beginning to all of my videos which show a planet and stars/candles to show off the star of the video is one of the other rooms opposite this one. Back in my first video, The Merchant of Memories Lost, is also a room in my house that I sort of set up as a mini-strip mall... Why? I have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment