Sunday, April 1, 2012

Cleft Notes



This is my first attempt to integrate combat into my videos. I figured I could try using normal combat first knowing it would look second rate and of course, it wound up looking second-rate. I'm going to try a choreographed fight scene some time in the future although the regular fighting system does produce gems every now and then.

I figured out I could nearly mute just the character voice volume while leaving the background sounds so I could get the talking animations. As you can tell in this video, I found out afterwards as the sound completely mutes when certain characters talk.

I learned my lesson though so my later videos should gradually increase in quality as far as sound is concerned.

The particular area this is filmed in is called the Clefts of Rujark... hence the clever title!

No comments:

Post a Comment