Friday, April 13, 2012

Trunk & Krodhi's Electric Emporium



A new character is introduced! Welcome to the KSN... Krodhi's Shopping Network, where all your dreams are just a few platinum pieces away!

What exactly is our fascination with buying stuff? As a culture, we seem intent on acquiring things with no real consideration towards actually owning them.

I must get that!!!!
But you have one... 
Oh, uh, nevermind. *sulks*

Speaking of which, there's this camera I must absolutely buy! Well yes, I know I don't use the one I have already, but that's because it's not like the one I don't have. But, but... the numbers are bigger on all the descriptions of it!

But seriously, I do have a camera to pick up mostly because it looks like it'll be some fun up at the lake over summer. It's actually a pretty nice camera at that!

No comments:

Post a Comment